A NEW babv trading forum @

www.bearvilletradings.friendhood.net

Register there! Not here!

Currently under construction!
A NEW babv trading forum @

www.bearvilletradings.friendhood.net

Register there! Not here!

Currently under construction!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Build-A-Bearville Market!
Please read the rules before you start doing anything!
BM’s Playlist

MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
CrystalCute444 (68)
Suggestions or Ideas??? Vote_lcapSuggestions or Ideas??? Voting_barSuggestions or Ideas??? Vote_rcap 
Zoeyzoom1324 (43)
Suggestions or Ideas??? Vote_lcapSuggestions or Ideas??? Voting_barSuggestions or Ideas??? Vote_rcap 
CarolinaApril53 (32)
CatieScruffy (4)
annie4leafclover (3)
HannahGemFriend30 (2)
Jackierockin5 (1)
Sage (1)
bingo (1)
Links
Adventures In BABV BABV World Bearville World Bearville Broadway

Suggestions or Ideas???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrystalCute444
Admin
CrystalCute444

Build-A-Bearville ID : CrystalCute444
Hugs : 137

Suggestions or Ideas??? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions or Ideas???   Suggestions or Ideas??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Hey!
Do you have a suggestions/ideas for this forum???
If so,then this is the right place for you!!!

First, you'll need to fill a form.

Form:
Form Name:
Suggestions???:
Ideas???:
Why do you think this is a good suggestion'(s)/idea'(s)?:

Second, Send the form to me by Private Message. OR go www.babvmhelp.tk and fill the form.

The title should be Suggestion'(s) or ideas'(s) depends on what you are requesting.Both if you are requesting both.

Third,I will discuss your idea'(s) or suggestion'(s) with a group. If we like it then it will happen. OR if members keep sending in the same idea'(s) or suggestion'(s) as you then I MIGHT make it happen =] Do NOT tell your friends to send the idea'(s) or suggestion'(s) that you send to me.

~CrystalCute444 - Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninisworld.tk

Suggestions or Ideas???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Build-A-Bearville Market Forum :: Forum Stuff-
Jump to: