A NEW babv trading forum @

www.bearvilletradings.friendhood.net

Register there! Not here!

Currently under construction!
A NEW babv trading forum @

www.bearvilletradings.friendhood.net

Register there! Not here!

Currently under construction!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Build-A-Bearville Market!
Please read the rules before you start doing anything!
BM’s Playlist

MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
CrystalCute444 (68)
Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Vote_lcapTrading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Voting_barTrading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Vote_rcap 
Zoeyzoom1324 (43)
Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Vote_lcapTrading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Voting_barTrading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Vote_rcap 
CarolinaApril53 (32)
CatieScruffy (4)
annie4leafclover (3)
HannahGemFriend30 (2)
Jackierockin5 (1)
Sage (1)
bingo (1)
Links
Adventures In BABV BABV World Bearville World Bearville Broadway

Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrystalCute444
Admin
CrystalCute444

Build-A-Bearville ID : CrystalCute444
Hugs : 137

Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Empty
PostSubject: Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions!   Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Hello there!

Bearville Market NOW allows trading of Special codes, Bear Codes & etc.
Such as Special Non-Universal Codes,Bear Codes,Fashion Invites.

You MUST PM me asking for permission before listing anything that isn't an item.[Listed Above] I must comfrim it too. Before completing a trade I MUST comfrim the trade too. Remember these trades can NOT be traded back! So PLEASE be careful about trading these things!

THANKS,
CrystalCute444
BM Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninisworld.tk
bingo

Build-A-Bearville ID : vyl;ut8y
Hugs : 1

Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions!   Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:24 pm

hi am now hear
Back to top Go down

Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions!
Page 1 of 1