A NEW babv trading forum @

www.bearvilletradings.friendhood.net

Register there! Not here!

Currently under construction!

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Build-A-Bearville Market!
Please read the rules before you start doing anything!
BM’s Playlist

MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
CrystalCute444 (68)
Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Vote_lcapTrading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Voting_barTrading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Vote_rcap 
Zoeyzoom1324 (43)
Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Vote_lcapTrading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Voting_barTrading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Vote_rcap 
CarolinaApril53 (32)
CatieScruffy (4)
annie4leafclover (3)
HannahGemFriend30 (2)
Jackierockin5 (1)
Sage (1)
bingo (1)
Links
Adventures In BABV BABV World Bearville World Bearville Broadway

Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrystalCute444
Admin
CrystalCute444

Build-A-Bearville ID : CrystalCute444
Hugs : 137

Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Empty
PostSubject: Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions!   Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Hello there!

Bearville Market NOW allows trading of Special codes, Bear Codes & etc.
Such as Special Non-Universal Codes,Bear Codes,Fashion Invites.

You MUST PM me asking for permission before listing anything that isn't an item.[Listed Above] I must comfrim it too. Before completing a trade I MUST comfrim the trade too. Remember these trades can NOT be traded back! So PLEASE be careful about trading these things!

THANKS,
CrystalCute444
BM Admin

bingo

Build-A-Bearville ID : vyl;ut8y
Hugs : 1

Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions!   Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:24 pm

hi am now hear
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trading of Special Codes,Bear Codes & etc allowed WITH exceptions!
Page 1 of 1