A NEW babv trading forum @

www.bearvilletradings.friendhood.net

Register there! Not here!

Currently under construction!
A NEW babv trading forum @

www.bearvilletradings.friendhood.net

Register there! Not here!

Currently under construction!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Build-A-Bearville Market!
Please read the rules before you start doing anything!
BM’s Playlist

MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
CrystalCute444 (68)
Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information Vote_lcapSupport Bearville Market and Advertsing information Voting_barSupport Bearville Market and Advertsing information Vote_rcap 
Zoeyzoom1324 (43)
Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information Vote_lcapSupport Bearville Market and Advertsing information Voting_barSupport Bearville Market and Advertsing information Vote_rcap 
CarolinaApril53 (32)
CatieScruffy (4)
annie4leafclover (3)
HannahGemFriend30 (2)
Jackierockin5 (1)
Sage (1)
bingo (1)
Links
Adventures In BABV BABV World Bearville World Bearville Broadway

Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrystalCute444
Admin
CrystalCute444

Build-A-Bearville ID : CrystalCute444
Hugs : 137

Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information Empty
PostSubject: Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information   Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Attention Attention Bearville Market members!

It would be extra nice if you support us - If you want to help this forum only.

Ways you can advertise Bearville Market:

1. Advertise Bearville Market by making a video and uploading the video on every possible video site you can like - You Tube ; Veoh ; And etc.

Rember to add in the description telling the viewer to put in the reffer box when they register your Bearville Market Name.

So you can earn bearbills - Making videos you can also earn bearbills.

2. Advertise Bearville Market on other forums
You could also do this BUT if a forum wants to put their link on Bearville Market please ask me before posting.
Remember to add in the description to include your Bearville Market name of reffer in the registration.

Please fill this form if you advertise Bearville Market in any way.

By Video:[Bearville Market Name:
Video Name:
Video Site:
Video Description

By other forums:

Bearville Market Name:
Other forum name'(s):
Description:

---------------------------------

Advertise your forum???

Do you want to advertise your forum on Bearville Market???

Well there's a chance your forum will be accepted or not.
If you advertise your forum on Bearville Market then you'll have to advertise our forum on yours.
Very fair.

Your forum will be checked and you'll need to be an active member and a member that follows all the rules.
If your request got accepted Please click HERE

Form:
Your Form Name:
Link:
Why do you want to advertise your forum on ours:
Would you advertise Bearville Market on your forum?:
Do you meet all the requirements?:

~Admin CrystalCute444

Last edited by CrystalCute444 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninisworld.tk
Zoeyzoom1324
Furry Marketeer
Furry Marketeer
Zoeyzoom1324

Build-A-Bearville ID : zoeyzoom1324
Hugs : 64

PostSubject: Re: Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information   Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:35 am

Ok got it !
Back to top Go down
CarolinaApril53
Furry Marketeer
Furry Marketeer
CarolinaApril53

Build-A-Bearville ID : CarolinaApril53
Hugs : 36

PostSubject: Re: Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information   Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:54 am

Mmmkay! I will be sure to follow this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information   Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support Bearville Market and Advertsing information
Page 1 of 1