A NEW babv trading forum @

www.bearvilletradings.friendhood.net

Register there! Not here!

Currently under construction!
A NEW babv trading forum @

www.bearvilletradings.friendhood.net

Register there! Not here!

Currently under construction!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Build-A-Bearville Market!
Please read the rules before you start doing anything!
BM’s Playlist

MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
CrystalCute444 (68)
Bearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules Vote_lcapBearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules Voting_barBearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules Vote_rcap 
Zoeyzoom1324 (43)
Bearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules Vote_lcapBearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules Voting_barBearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules Vote_rcap 
CarolinaApril53 (32)
CatieScruffy (4)
annie4leafclover (3)
HannahGemFriend30 (2)
Jackierockin5 (1)
Sage (1)
bingo (1)
Links
Adventures In BABV BABV World Bearville World Bearville Broadway

Bearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrystalCute444
Admin
CrystalCute444

Build-A-Bearville ID : CrystalCute444
Hugs : 137

Bearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Bearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules   Bearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Bearville Inventories Gallery - information and rules

PLEASE READ:
I think for sure that this forum has the first Inventories Gallery (My Idea)! Please do NOT copy this idea,Please DO NOT make an idea similar to this.Please create your own idea.Please be creative! If you see any other forum that has this idea Please PM me!

Information about "Inventories Gallery":

Inventories Gallery is where you can show your BABV inventories!
In videos or pictures! (I recommend videos).

Rembear to update your inventory album if something is traded,missing,or you got a new item'(s)!

Back to top Go down
http://www.ninisworld.tk

Bearville Inventories Gallery - Information and Rules
Page 1 of 1